Thursday, May 24, 2018

CENDIGRAPHY (About me)


            I, Cendie Rose Y. Yusores, was born on July 23, exactly 3 on the afternoon in the year 1998. My birthplace is Purok 8-A, Alabel, Sarangani Province. My middle name is Yray which is my mother’s maiden name. My nickname at home is Day but in school I was called by many nicknames such as Cends, Rosy and etc. My father’s name is Alexander and he was a security guard. And, my mother’s name is Concepcion and she work as a debonair in TEMPCO located at SaCi Alabel. After 5 years of waiting, my younger brother was born. His name is Aivan and he is an incoming fourth year high school student this June.

            I can say that my best education ever had started in our home. This is when Papa and Mama taught me the principles in life and values that I still hold until this very day. My kindergarten days was in Alabel Alliance School. Way back then, I really admire my teachers for they taught me how to write my name completely. Also, I remember so well my classmates and friends. My 6 years of elementary was spent at Alabel Central SPED Center. It was a bit far from my home. My Papa usually gave me ride to school using a bicycle. I gained awards for I belongs to the honor list. And I graduate as the 10th honor. And for my high school days, I entered a prestigious school, Alabel National Science High School. In this school, I met plenty of smart people coming from different school. Students are surely competing with each other to have a spot in the honor list. As I go out to the portal of that school, I have so much knowledge, values and experiences that I can use for the betterment of myself.

            And now, I’m currently finishing my course Education at Mindanao State University. In this University, I met people with different culture and diversity. Hopefully, next year I’ll exit the portal of the University and open new chapter of my life. 

6 comments:

THE METRIC SYSTEM CONVERSION (VIDEO EDITING)

Hey people? Can you watch our video? This video will surely brightens your day. Also, the video is educational that you can use in math...