#1. RULE OF THIRDS
#2. CONTRAST
#3. WORM'S EYE VIEW
#4. BIRD'S EYE VIEW
#5. LEADING LINES
#6. NATURAL FRAME
Good Composition is a key element of
good photographs yet is something that is hard to define. Instead of
looking at composition as a set of ‘rules’ to follow – I view it as a set of
ingredients that can be taken out of the pantry at any point and used to make a
great ‘meal’ (photograph). As the quote says “We are making photographs
to understand what our lives mean to us" and upon taking pictures I've
realized so many things, for instance, that it was really hard to find a view
that will suit to the photography you needed. I've seen myself and my pair
struggling to get a perfect shot and angle.
The photography composition indeed I should consider setting up a
shot. And I hope that the pictures uploaded will help you in a positive way.
Thank you for visiting!












Hey I'm also into photography and I totally agree with you when you said that photography is more than a set of rules to follow. I learned through experience that a picture should not be limited to a rule (like the rule of thirds) and trying different angles can produce better photos.
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures! Is this your school?
ReplyDeleteAnong camera ginamit mo? Hahaha! Nice shots!
ReplyDeleteAmazing. Hahah magaling magaling 😂
ReplyDeleteHahaha good that you experience that
ReplyDeletemodel lng akoa. hahaha
ReplyDeleteamazing photos!
ReplyDeleteThat photography skills kills me hahaha
ReplyDelete