When I was a kid, the only thing that I want to do is to fly up in the sky. But then, it changes when I realized that my life wouldn't stay in the dream of being able to fly. I met different being with different dream. Some of them wants to be a doctor, teacher, driver and lawyer. They asked me of what I want but I refuse to answer their question. I just sit in the corner and still think of what I really want. In high school, particularly in my third year I met this teacher who has a sense of humor when it comes to teaching the subject Math. I really do love engaging with math problems. Out of mind, I asked him if he really chose that profession and I was suddenly shock when his response. He said that "I really hate Mathematics the most but I just learned to love Math when I enter this profession". I really admired him because the way he teaches us, I can only see dedication in his job.
The love and affection, the respect that students shower on a teacher who is able to inspire them by example in all spheres far surpasses the joy that wealth can bestow. What great satisfaction it gives to see your students acquire new dimensions to their personality, gaining confidence and poise and all a result of your inspiration, of your instruction. As has been rightly said: an average teacher tells, a good teacher explains, an excellent teacher demonstrates and an outstanding teacher inspires.
I chose the profession teaching specifically Mathematics because I really want to change my attitude being impatient and also I was inspired by my former teacher. Teaching students with dedication . Being with children is like being endowed with perpetual youth. The love, laughter, mischief, creativity and imagination of children are like an eternal fountain of joy and vitality. And someday, I want to be a role model to my future students.

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOne of my dream too before when i was a kid is to Fly! hahaha
ReplyDeleteSo when you were a kid, you wanted to be an airplane? Hahaha! Peace!
ReplyDeleteMany of us dream to become A teacher 😂
ReplyDeleteBe an inspiration to everyone ma'am.
ReplyDeletego future teacher!
ReplyDeleteGod bless on your chosen field Rose! All the best!
ReplyDelete